Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day

My parents being away, we always go over my sister's to open the presents, and leave her to dispose of the torn up wrapping paper!


Here she is, (the true photographer in the family)




The mob, hungrily tearing into their packages...




My nephew Jack. (what kid doesn't love a toy dump truck?)



As our extended family became larger and larger, a few of us cousins formed a Christmas tradition, of getting together to see a movie Christmas night. The success of this endeavor varies year to year.


This year's feature film was the enlightening and stimulating 'Alien vs. Predator 2, Requiem'.


Hey, I went in there expecting pretty much what I got, so, I wasn't disappointed.

Still better than 'Juno', I'll wager!


3 comments:

Mary E.Carey said...

AVP Requiem. Are you kidding???

Tony said...

Kind of the same feeling as pigging out on junk food...

Anonymous said...

lol it was ok at best they spent to much time building up characters at the beggining that i didnt really care about and then got impaled later (you know what i mean dad) number one was better in my opinion though.
but it was a fun way to spend christmas.